We offer emergency boiler repair services in Wimbledon and around South-West London.
Some signs that your boiler is broken might be that:
- Unusual sounds noises are coming from the boiler
- The boiler is displaying a high system water pressure rather than a steady, maintained pressure
- Pilot light/flames are a different colour to normal
- The boiler is unresponsive/won’t turn on
- Your radiators are not working properly.
- There are leaks around your system’s pipes.
If you have identified that your boiler is not working correctly do not hesitate to contact us today to find out how we can assist you.
When a boiler is faulty or not serviced regularly, it poses the risk of a gas leak. Carbon monoxide is almost impossible to detect as it is odourless and tasteless. In just a short while, inhalation of carbon monoxide (which you likely won’t recognise) can result in a coma or death. Therefore, if you suspect your boiler is faulty or have not had it serviced recently, call us today. We will repair your boiler to the highest standard.
Has your boiler broken? Have you got no hot water or no heating? Get in touch to find out how we can assist you!
Click here to see additional areas we cover.