Local Plumber Mitcham
Do you need a local Plumber in Mitcham?
Here at Wasco we are expert plumbers and provide all heating and plumbing services, from general plumbing work, boiler upgrades, power flushing, gas system servicing, central heating installation, under floor heating, tap, toilet and sink maintenance, gas fire maintenance, drain unblocking, and leaking pipe repair.
You should choose Wasco LTD because we focus on our customers, making sure every step of the way you understand what we are doing and why. We talk you through all the necessary steps and try as much as possible to accommodate to your needs or we'll give you other suggestions. We provide well priced plumbing services that are all done in a timely manner with a focus on safety. You'll never have to worry about your plumbing work again. Just call Wasco Ltd on 07891 080103.
Here at Wasco Plumbers in South London, we are on call 24/7 for all of your boiler repairs, combi boilers, system boilers and heat only boilers. We will give you free a quote for your boiler repairs and will travel all over South London & Mitcham to meet your needs.
Boilers that are over ten years old can waste a lot of valuable energy and thus in turn can be costly on you home heating bills and have an impact on the enviroment. Many older boilers convert as little as 60% of the fuel they use to heat you're home with the remaining 40% just being lost to the atmosphere.
We specialise in the installation of two types of condensing boilers, Viessmann & Vailant, using the latest technology available. Modern condensing boilers improve efficiency to over 90% which could save you a minimum of 30% per year on your heating bills, which over time will give you a big saving for the lifespan of your boiler.
If you are considering a new boiler installation or replacement, repair of an existing boiler contact us for a free quote on 07891 080103.